“I unexpectedly had to sell my investment property due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Having bought and sold with Junaid previously I already had full confidence that he was the right choice of agent – and he didn’t disappoint! Junaid worked hard and had my property sold very quickly for a great price. He is always available and responds promptly, even after business hours. When the time comes for me to next buy or sell, I will be calling Junaid. He is a 10/10 agent!”
One thing that would wet the palate of any smart buyer/investor is the location of a property like this.
Ideally located in a family friendly neighbourhood with that “I’m at home” feel we want. Just 268m away is the bus stop with routes to Garden City, Brisbane CBD and Griffith University.
(Bus Routes 554, 130, 131, 132, 135, 136 and N130)
and if you are up for a 10 minute walk to work off those extra morning calories, then the Kuraby Train Station is just another option.
For the “LIVE IN” buyer, this home offers some awesome inclusions
- 4 Bedrooms (master with ensuite and all bedrooms air conditioned)
- 2 Bathrooms (including the ensuite mentioned above)
- Formal Living Areas
- Spacious Kitchen overlooking the backyard
- Large Outdoor Patio
- Double Remote Garage with special flooring, work bench and shelving
- Roof recently repainted and repointed (about 3 years ago)
- 10 Solar Panels with a 1.5KW Inverter
- Security Screens to all doors and windows
- Garden Shed
For the “INVESTOR” buyer, this home also offers all of the above and a current rental of $480/week with the tenancy ending on
Shops and Restaurants Nearby (Woolworths, IGA Runcorn, and ALDI in Underwood ) all within 2km distance
School Catchments – Kuraby State School and Runcorn High School